Florida is one of the largest and southeastern most state in the US. Flaunting a range of diverse cultures and ethnicities, this happening place is located between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Florida is embraced for its amusement parks, art galleries, largest pool of zoos, theme parks, aquariums, restaurants and other historical legendary attractions. Enriched with nature’s beauty and subtropical wilderness in abundance, Florida is a spectacular place for nature and wildlife lovers.
Let’s take you through the top 5 attractions in Florida that you cannot afford to miss on your visit.
- Everglades National Park: The Everglades was created in 1947 and is the second largest national park in the US. This huge national park contains subtropical marshes and swamp spread across 1.5 million acres. The Okeechobee lake serves the excellent habitat to the wildlife such as turtles, otters, panthers and crocodiles among many others. Offering wet ecosystem, this park is a great home to boat trips for wildlife spotting.
- Walt Disney World: One of the most popular attractions worldwide, Walt Disney world is the most beloved tourist attraction in Florida. This gigantic amusement park lets you visualize the Disney magic adored across the globe. Not only kids, but adults also enjoy exploring this place with families as it houses great thrill rides and let kids meet their favorite Disney characters here. To skip the queues on certain rides, you can get a free Fastpass Plus up to 30 days in advance.
- Kennedy Space Centre: The Kennedy Space Centre spread across 140,000 acres and is the historical platform that has been used to launch the most important space shuttles in America. You can take a bus to traverse around the huge complex and tour on diverse displays and exhibitions in the Visitor Centre. The tickets are also available to view some of the rocket launches here.
- Miami Beach: Miami Beach is a must visit, if you are travelling to Florida. Situated on an island that is connected to the mainland Florida by an array of bridges, this awesome beach is acclaimed for beachside buildings and picture-perfect golden sand. You can easily find a range of eminent restaurants and hotels along the beach on the Ocean Drive.
- Salvador Dali Museum: The Salvador Dali museum is based in St Petersburg and is contained in an odd-looking yet exquisite architecture resembling a glass sphere that partially pokes out through a box. This museum houses a captivating view of life and work of Dali, for anyone who love to delve into the art and sculptures.
- Coral Castle: Edward Leedskalnin, individually built this alluring sculpture between 1923 and 1951. Edward carved and shifted over 1,100 tons of stones single-handedly to create this one-of-its-kind architecture that is now world-famous tourist attraction. You can visit this castle any day as it remains open on all week days.
- Museum of Science and Discovery: This museum is the most visited place annually among all the state in the US. Located in Fort Lauderdale, this museum is known to hosts Florida and its culture related exhibitions such as hurricanes, Everglades National Park and many more. You can also test your flying abilities with nine cockpit simulators present in this museum.
- Discovery Cove: Discovery Cove Orlando provides an unforgettable experience by allowing you to swim with dolphins and snorkel with manta ray. You ca also walk along the sea floor and glabce at the marine critters very closely. This place also consist of a large freshwater lagoon making you have a breathtaking view of the family of otters and feed tropical birds along with the seawater creatures.
- Gatorland: This unique park brings you a thrilling exposure with hundreds of alligators and crocodiles. Unlike other amusement parks, Gatorland offers a refreshing change that gets you have a wonderful experience with reptiles with a reasonable entry fee.
- WonderWorks: This exceptional building in Orlando stands upside-down and makes a never-to-miss attraction in Florida. The building consists of a blend of a children’s museum and an amusement arcade along with a theme park. You can enjoy lying on a bed of nails, sitting inside a hurricane simulator, and clumping on the aliens invading the earth at this un-forgetful place.
To explore more about this place and know the travelling opportunities and tips to leverage the utmost travel experience, visit farebirds.com. You can also book cheap flights tickets to Florida at ultimate fares through our website as we bring you the best ever deals to make your travel memorable forever.