Different Types of Commercial Juicing Machines Available
Juicing allow you to consume all the nutrients in an efficient manner. It is extremely easy to drink juice which is equal to three plates of fruits or vegetables. Juice has the ability to detoxify your body and also helps boost your immune system. To get highly nutritional rich juicing, you need to have juicing machines commercial which offers many uses. There are countless numbers of juicers available both in offline and online modes.
How to Get Best Commercial Juicer?
To get the best juicing machines commercial, you need to check its motor performance, power consumption, cost, model and many other factors. Here are some useful points which you can consider before you get a perfect model.
- Choose how much you like to spend on your juicer
- Determine what type of juicer you need
- Design and style which you want to prefer
- Think about the cleaning process
What Are the Different Kinds of Juicers Available?
There are various types of juicing machines commercial available in today’s market. These juicers are quite useful for commercial needs however they vary according to the manufacturing type, the volume of juice and price range.
#1. Citrus Juicers:
This specific juicer is designed to extract juice from all the citrus fruit types including limes, lemons, grapefruit, and oranges. This seems to be an ideal choice for using in bars, diners and breakfast buffers who are expecting to serve their customers with freshly prepared orange juice or those planning to incorporate tangy, fresh flavors into your cocktail menu. Some best features of this juicing machine are mentioned below:
- Produces a higher volume of juicing
- Easy-to-use design tends to separate the pulp from the fruit
- It is not preferred for hard vegetables or fruits such as cucumber, apple, etc.
#2. Centrifugal Juicers:
This juicer comes with a rapidly rotating blade to cut fruits & vegetables into smaller pieces. Those smaller pieces are passed through the strainer to squeeze out juice thus leaving the pulp behind. Some of the important points of this juicing machine are:
- Cannot prepare wheatgrass juice
- Fast-speed option produces juice quickly
- Easy-to-clean compared to other kinds of juicers
- An affordable option for small juice startups
- Noise level is low compared to blender
#3. Masticating Juicers:
Another type of juicing machines commercial is Masticating Juicer. This is also popularly known as cold press juicers. The prime functionality of this juicer is that it crushes the fruits or veggies first and then presses it into a liquid substance. This seems to be an ideal choice for the commercial kitchen as you can extract juice with any sort of herb, vegetable or fruit. Some advantage and disadvantages of this juicing machine are given below:
- Takes longer time to produce juicing compared to centrifugal juicers
- Produces little or no heat and hence decreases oxidation
- More expensive compared to other juicers
- Creates little or no froth or foam
- Yields high-level of juice even with dry pulp
#4. Twin-Gear Juicers:
Twin-gear juicers are designed to meet the nutrient needs of people. This kind of juicer is usually known as a dual-gear juicer or triturating juicers. These juicing machines commercial press the veggies and fruits between 2 interlocking gears and hence offer a nutrient-rich juice for your health. The cost of this juicer is higher compared to that of the masticating juicers. Some of the points about this juicer are given below:
- Juice will remain fresh for a longer time
- Slower compared to other types of juicer
- Highly difficult to clean
- Juice obtained is particularly nutrient-rich
- The juicer works with wide range of vegetables and fruits
From these points, you might come to a conclusion regarding which type of juicing machines commercial you wish to get.