In our day to day life, we hear about how beneficial natural items could be to our skin. There are several of such natural items that can really help us acquire a moisturized, nourished, and softskin. Have you ever known about the benefits of using tomatoes for a soft skin? If you have not, then it is right time you should know that tomatoes can play an indispensable role in your skin care routine.Do you know that these red balls are rich in nutrients and they are a great way to heal or cleanse your skin?
Some Information About Tomato:
Tomatoes are rich in potassium and vitamin C and they are slightly acidic in nature. Are you worried about how to restore the skin’s glow that used to be envy of many of your contemporaries? Worry not, tomatoes can be used to restore the glow to your skin. Loaded with lycopene, tomatoes act as an antioxidant that also fights away radicals from the body. Besides this, tomatoes play the role of a skin rejuvenator as it takes care of all kinds of skin related issues related to sun damage or ageing. The astringent properties present in tomatoes help prevent the oil that builds up on the surface of the skin. Once the oil production is controlled, the possibilities of developing whiteheads and blackheads get reduced. Tomatoes help tighten the skin, so there is hardly any possibility of developing pimples, acne and other skin problems.
Here, I present some skin care tips which are basically tomato-based in nature and they can be effective to acquire a soft skin.
- Prevents Excessive Oilfrom the skin:Tomatoes are loaded with properties that help to reduce oiliness of the skin. Apart from this, they can also be used to make the skin tighter and cleaner which would eventually result into a soft skin. To achieve a soft skin, rub raw tomatoes all over the skin and leave it for five minutes. Wash off your face and feel the difference yourself.
- Forget Blackheads and Open Pores: Does your appearance getruined with the blackheads and open pores?Does it feel awkward to go out in the public due to the protruding blackheads? Here is a solution for you to get rid of those irritating blackheads that deprives you from seeking the attention that you deserve. Take a tomato and cut into half. Take a half and rub it on your skin. Wait till the time the juice saturates into the pores. Let it be on your face for 15 minutes after which you can wash it off. This will definitely help you move one step ahead in achieving soft skin.
- Works Best as A Skin Lightener- Apart from being an astringent, tomatoes are best suited to wake up even the dullest skins.To get a soft skin and for using tomato for skin lightening, you are required to mix the following in the given ratio. Take the pulp of one tomato and mix it well with 2 tablespoons of fuller’s earth and 1 teaspoon of mint paste. Wash your face and pat it dry. Then, apply the paste to your skin and leave it onto your face until its completely dry. Once done, you will feel refreshed and get a soft skin.
- Prevent Tanning With Tomatoes- Worried about your tanned skin? If that is the reason of all your worries, get ready to prevent sun tanning and get a soft skin with tomato magic. Take a bowl and mash and mix the pulp of tomato with a teaspoon of honey. Massage it onto your skin which would reduce sun tan as well as the dryness would disappear which is primarily caused by the harmful UV sunrays. Apply the mixture to your face and leave it for a time period of at least 15 minutes. Next, wash off your face with cold water and enjoy the results.
- Gets Rid of Sunburn Effects- This wonder fruit is rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin A. So, if you desire to get a fair and soft skin with hardly any effect of sunburn, apply some tomato juice with buttermilk to your skin. Allow the mixture to soak and enjoy the coolness of this paste. It will not only soothe your skin but it will eventually help you to get rid of redness and rashes. The end result would be a beautiful looking and soft skin.
- As A Skin Toner- Skin care is extremely important for our skin. But the truth is people don’t understand the significance of a toner. Of all the skin care or face care products, toner is one of the most essential ones. Strain one tomato and one cucumber and put the juice in an air-tight spray bottle. Spray the toner on your skin whenever you come from outdoors and the lycopene’s present in tomato will give soft and youthful looking skin in few minutes.
Are those small red balls really capable of doing so many wonders to our skin? Yes, tomato can give you supple and soft skin if you use it properly and make it a part of your skin care program. Why wasting time then? Start right now and feel the difference yourself!