There are a good number of ITI consultancies serving under government of India to empower the youth of the country. With these skills setting to make employment generated easily to serve more productivity in the work environment. According to government estimation, 65% of its youth are in the working age group. This is even the way to reap the demographic advantages. The best is done best with the skill development of the youth and that would generate not only their personal growth but is also going to help with the country’s economic growth.
From the year 2009, these are the ITI consultancies which are mainly working in offering services for accreditation and affiliation of new ITI, grading of existing ITI, adding more of trade/ units to existing ITI, re- affiliation of existing ITI and even to shift the existing ones. The one is also going to provide with guidance on norms or circulars that are completely related to skill development or that of ITI accreditation and affiliation. Indeed this would be a great way to open new ITI.
How it helps
These ITI consultancies are not just going to help to open new ITI but these function under certain basic ideals. The ones stand on;-
- Vision: the organization concentrates on delivering best of its efforts in creating a modern education and infrastructure with creating an environment free of barriers to every class of society through various training institutions. The ones do focuses on providing developing soft, industry-specific and job oriented vocational learning.
- Mission: the mission stands on to boost skill India by fostering the private sector, NGO, trusts and societies. Apart from that the one also focuses on companies, industries who move forward and take initiative in organizing at least one ITI at every block level across all the districts with multi skill centre in each village.
- Scope: One might think what the existing ITI is providing that one would think to open new ITI. But the thing is to provide employment and even focus on self employment across the country with covering all zones.
Recommended Reading : Indian Technical Tools Industry: Offers the best quality service to customers
How to open a new ITI
To open new ITI need to focus on certain stuffs. For the reason it is important to focus on returns with high value of your investment within minimum expenses. These are going to serve as a consultancy guide as per the latest norms of QCI and NCVT. They are going to get sorted with solving all queries relating to affiliation process so that one can use the space for structuring the ITI in the best possible way.
What does the service include?
The services for a new ITI includes
- Online application and trade selection.
- Complete documentation and NCVT affiliation
- QCI accreditation, ITI workshop/ lab setup
- Tool and machine supply
- Library books supply and website design and maintenance.
- Manpower supply
The affiliation for running an ITI is valid up to 5 years as per the latest norms of NCVT guidelines. These are the ITI consultancies which are going to solve the worries relating to ITI reaffiliation. The ones guide to re affiliate the ITI colleges and help with saving both time and money.
What do these consultancies provide?
Looking forward to the protocol being supplied by the consultancy would bring on with dedicated customer service where every single segment is bought under a personal attention to make the ITI project in different manner. They also maintain their performance standards and commitment to excellent support. The one don’t matter with the location as the experts frequently visit with setting communication and making approaches easy for the projects. Other than that, there is need to update daily on the application status to the ITI owner with intimating the further steps that are necessary in document procedure.
The technical experts are going to prepare a daily progress report that includes both side leads and send it to the owners online. This would help in building a better communication bridge. The new ITI opening is really going to help with providing a better future to the students and would help in building a better India within coming years. These consultancies are going to stand as a pillar for the employment process with the ITI studies further.