What is Plaster of Paris Channels?
The POP channels are commonly known as false ceilings. It is a type of secondary ceiling which s hung over a second place of primary ceiling. Hence get its name as a false ceiling. False roof is placed beneath the rooftop section on suspended backings. The false ceiling is typically accommodated temperature control (warm protection for AC), to introduce lights, or to hide electrical and other systems administration links and appalling or too high roof.
Benefits of POP channel
- It gives a smooth homogeneous surface to the rooftop.
- It gives fire security as it makes compartmentation.
- False roof helps in acoustical treatment.
- It hides all the non-satisfying components and conceals it from the watcher’s eyes.
- It additionally shrouds the pipelines and the electrical links running in the room. Every one of the channels of ventilating can be covered up under it.
- False roof materials are anything but difficult to introduce and modest when contrasted with conventional rooftop frameworks.
Types Of POP Channels
There are various types of POP channels or we say false ceilings. Some of which are stated underneath-
- Wooden ceiling- Which has its own benefits of providing pleasing appearance. But precaution has to be kept for providing thermal stable environment
- Gypsum ceiling- gypsum ceiling has its many benefits as it is heat resistance and is light weight as well. These two features make it a ere material to be used as false ceiling material
- POP ceiling- It is the most commonly used material in manufacturing false ceilings because of many excellent features. The pop ceiling is has incredible strength and are very economic to be used and are thereby seen in many residential buildings and hospitals, offices and corporate buildings or party clubs sometimes.
- Glass ceilings- They are also used for making false ceilings. As they are also heat resistant and also increases the aesthetic of the building’s roof.
POP channel Manufactures in India
POP channels or false ceilings are manufactured in the many prominent cities in India. Some of the major cities where the manufacturing plants for making false ceilings are present are Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and other various countries as well.
There is a necessity of setting up manufacturing plant for making pop channels manufacturers in India because of it benefits already stated above. GI ceiling manufacturing machines are used to manufacture pop false ceiling in the factory plants.
POP channel exporters in India
There are many exporting stations in India especially from the major manufacturing cities such as Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, bangle, Chennai etc. These pop channels are exported through sea ports of India. Well air routes are also used but majorly sea routes are preferred because of ease of transport with excess load and less fuel. The pop channel exporters in India have the heavy duty acted on it with varies with the sea port guidelines. The major country where it is transported is majorly south Asian, African and Latin American countries.